Women's Fall Wellness Weekend in
Date: Friday 15th - Sunday 17th September 2017
Enjoy a long weekend in Revelstoke and go biking, climbing, hiking, yoga, and connecting in nature! The choice of what you'd like to do is yours.
Friends come together with different interests, enjoy their preferred activities in the day, and hang out with both old and new friends in the evening.
Please call +1 (866) 929-3539 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations.
Certified guides, all activities, transportation, accommodation (see details) and food.
Revelstoke, time and exact location still to be announced.
$425 (+tax) for the weekend includes meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and all sessions. If you chose to have breakfast/dinner elsewhere then we will make a deduction.
Accommodation is at Valley Retreat. $225 based on double occupancy for the weekend with a supplement of $100 for single occupancy (limited availability). Other accommodation options are available.
Check out the plan for the weekend here
- 5:30pm - Fondue Meet & Greet at Central Location
- 7:00pm - Presentation of Simrit at the Performing Arts Centre
- Shuttle back to Valley Retreat or alternative hotels / B&B's
Throughout the weekend:
The outdoor activity can include: climbing, hiking, biking or paddling.
The energy session can include: massage, yoga session with Allie, quantum energy healing with the 'Feel Good Collective Crew'.
NOTE: Please note that this weekend's itinerary is a guide and so is subject to change and is weather dependent. For activities to be run minimum numbers must be met.
- 7:30am - Group meditation with Allie at central location
- 8:15-9am - Group breakfast spread
- Pick up packed lunch
- 9:30-12:30pm - An outdoor activity or energy session of your choice.
- 1:30-4:30pm - Outdoor activity or energy session
- 4:30pm - Meet at central location to gather or special wild edibles hike
- 5:30pm - Yoga and stretch session with Allie
- 6:30pm - Dinner and dessert at a central location with healing/energy speakers & motivational women speakers & group activity followed by an evening of movement, jamming, and hanging with some great ladies!
- 7:30-8:30am - Awakening heart morning meditation
- 8:30-9:30am - Group breakfast spread
- 10-1pm - Healing outdoor eco therapy & energy session in the woods with waterfalls, forest, riverside, beach front and trails!
- 1pm - Cookout lunch
- 1:30pm - Weekend wrap up
- 2:30-4:30pm - Optional: extra afternoon activity of energy session of your choice (see details below 'Friday').
Check out other extra pieces of information here
Our guides are local hiking, climbing and paddling guides from Revelstoke.
Accommodation: Valley Retreat
Valley Retreat is a brand new bed and breakfast just outside Revelstoke. It has very comfortable lodgings, hot tubs and a view of Revelstoke Mountain Resort.
Please contact us to hold your spot by paying a deposit of $200. Full payment is required 2 weeks prior to the trip.