Women's Fall Wellness Weekend in
Date: Friday 15th - Sunday 17th September 2017
Enjoy a long weekend in Revelstoke and go biking, hiking, yoga, and connecting in nature!
Friends come together with different interests, enjoy their preferred activities in the day, and hang out with both old and new friends in the evening.
Please call +1 (866) 929-3539 or e-mail email@example.com for reservations.
Certified guides, all activities, transportation, accommodation (see below) and food.
Revelstoke, time and exact location still to be announced.
$525-600 with extra Sunday session
$100-300 for the whole weekend, dependent on your choice of accommodation
Check out the plan for the weekend here
- 5:30pm - Fondue Meet & Greet at Central Location
- 7:00pm - Presentation of Simrit at the Performing Arts Centre
- Shuttle back to hotels / B&B's
Throughout the weekend:
The outdoor activity can include: climbing, hiking, biking or paddling.
The energy session can include: yoga session with Allie, quantum energy healing, Reiki, sound therapy, essential oils talk, massage, or acutonics.
- 7:30am - Group meditation with Allie at central location
- 8:15-9am - Group breakfast spread
- Pick up packed lunch
- 9:30-12:30pm - An outdoor activity or energy session of your choice.
- 1:30-4:30pm - Outdoor activity or energy session
- 4:30pm - Meet at central location to gather or special wild edibles hike
- 5:30pm - Yoga and stretch session with Allie
- 6:30pm - Dinner and dessert at a central location with healing/energy speakers & motivational women speakers & group activity followed by an evening of movement, jamming, and hanging with some great ladies!
- 7:30-8:30am - Awakening heart morning meditation
- 8:30-9:30am - Group breakfast spread
- 10-1pm - Healing outdoor eco therapy & energy session in the woods with waterfalls, forest, riverside, beach front and trails!
- 1pm - Cookout lunch
- 1:30pm - Weekend wrap up
- 2:30-4:30pm - Optional: extra afternoon activity of energy session of your choice (see details below 'Friday').
Check out other extra pieces of information here
Our guides for the weekend are yet to be announced!
Please contact us to hold your spot by paying a deposit of $200. Full payment is required 2 weeks prior to the trip.