Enjoy a Weekend of Wellness in
Date: Saturday 22nd - Monday 24th September 2018
Enjoy a long weekend in Revelstoke and go biking, climbing, hiking, yoga, and connecting in nature! The choice of what you'd like to do is yours.
Friends come together with different interests, enjoy their preferred activities in the day, and hang out with both old and new friends in the evening.
Please call +1 (866) 929-3539 or e-mail email@example.com for further information.
Certified guides, all activities, transportation, accommodation (see details), and meals.
Revelstoke, time and exact location TBA.
$425 (+tax) for the weekend includes meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and all sessions. A deduction will be made for participants who wish to self-cater.
Accommodation is at Valley Retreat. $225 based on double occupancy for the weekend with a supplement of $100 for single occupancy (limited availability). Other accommodation options are available.
Check out the plan for the weekend here
- 5:30pm - Fondue Meet & Greet at Central Location
- 7:00pm - Evening Performance / Activity Session TBA
- Shuttle back to Valley Retreat or alternative hotels / B&B's
Throughout the weekend:
The outdoor activity can include: climbing, hiking, biking or paddling.
The energy session can include: massage, yoga, meditation, & wellness treatment sessions with the 'Feel Good Collective Crew'.
NOTE: Please note that this weekend's itinerary is a guideline and so is subject to change and is weather dependent. For activities to be run minimum numbers must be met.
- 7:30am - Group meditation
- 8:15-9am - Group breakfast spread
- Pick up packed lunch
- 9:30-12:30pm - An outdoor activity or energy session of your choice.
- 1:30-4:30pm - Outdoor activity or energy session
- 4:30pm - Meet at central location to gather or special wild edibles hike
- 5:30pm - Yoga and stretch session
- 6:30pm - Dinner and dessert at a central location with healing/energy speakers & motivational women speakers & group activity followed by an evening of movement, jamming, and hanging with some great ladies!
- 7:30-8:30am - Good morning meditation
- 8:30-9:30am - Group breakfast spread
- 10-1pm - Healing outdoor eco therapy & energy session in the woods with waterfalls, forest, riverside, beach front and trails!
- 1pm - Cookout lunch
- 1:30pm - Weekend wrap up
- 2:30-4:30pm - Optional: extra afternoon activity or energy session of your choice
Check out other extra pieces of information here
Our guides are local hiking, climbing and paddling guides working with Flexpeditions out of Revelstoke, BC.
Accommodation: Valley Retreat
Valley Retreat is a brand new bed and breakfast just outside Revelstoke. It has very comfortable lodgings, hot tubs and a view of Revelstoke Mountain Resort.
A non-refundable registration fee of $200 is required upon booking and full payment must be made 2 weeks prior to the course. Click here for our cancellation policy.