Satsang at Sol Mountain
Date: Friday 8th - Sunday 10th September 2017
Combine profound mountain biking and the ancient practice of yoga while deepening your relationship with the mind body nature connection.
Satsang, is a word meaning to associate with truth, to be in the company of truth - being with others seeking that association.
This weekend offers the opportunity to ride some of the best flowy high alpine single-track in British Columbia while balancing your connection to Self.
Enjoy good food, outdoor activity, relaxation and great company amongst outstanding women in a beautiful & comfortable mountain setting.
See below for the weekend's itinerary!
Certified guides, all activities, transportation, accommodation, and food.
$675 Sol Mountain Mountain Bike Weekend Contact us!
Check out the plan for the weekend here
- Opening circle and welcome, including a short-guided meditation.
- After there will be a short guided mountain bike tour with our certified bike guides.
Morning: All-levels morning yoga
- Morning yoga includes Surya Namaskar (sun salutations) to welcome the day and an energising practice with focus on the mind body nature connection.
- Full OR Half-day (your choice) of guided mountain bike tour with our certified bike guides.
- Science of Yoga theme discussion - includes yoga asana, pranayama (breathing exercises) and sound meditation. The vast and great practice called yoga is so much more than meditation, pranayama asana it’s an important science for humanity in todays world. If we open ourselves up to the theory and philosophy behind the practice we have this extraordinary opportunity to develop healthy mind body patterning.
- All-levels gentle yoga flow with sound bath.
Morning: All-levels morning yoga class
- In preparation for a day on our bikes, morning yoga practice will focus on the Earth (Prittivhi) element and our connection to.
- Morning guided mountain bike tour with our certified bike guides.
- Gentle wind down practice and short meditation.
Check out other extra pieces of information here
Add on a massage or reiki treatment with our relaxation specialist. Please note all yoga classes are optional participation. Though we hope you’ll join us!
Please contact us to hold your spot by paying a deposit of $200. Full payment is required 2 weeks prior to the trip.