Enjoy a Weekend at Sol Mountain in Revelstoke, BC
Date: Friday 14th - Sunday 16th September 2018
Combine profound mountain biking and the ancient practice of yoga while deepening your relationship with the mind body nature connection at Sol Mountain.
This weekend offers the opportunity to ride some of the best flowy high alpine single-track in British Columbia while balancing your connection to Self.
Enjoy good food, outdoor activity, relaxation and great company amongst outstanding women in a beautiful & comfortable mountain setting.
Certified guides, all activities, transportation, accommodation, and food.
Revelstoke Rec Centre. There will be a shuttle leaving at both noon and 4pm to Sol Mountain. If you take the noon shuttle then you have the option of doing an afternoon ride.
$675 Sol Mountain Mountain Bike Weekend
Check out the plan for the weekend here
- Take the noon or 4pm shuttle from the Rec Centre to Sol Mountain. If you take the noon shuttle then you have the option of an afternoon ride. This is weather dependent.
- Welcome talk and orientation at Sol Mountain.
- Opening circle and welcome, including a short-guided meditation and stretching session.
- After there will be a short guided mountain bike tour with our certified bike guides.
NOTE: Please note that this weekend's itinerary is a guideline and so is subject to change and is weather dependent.
Morning: All-levels morning yoga
- Morning yoga includes Surya Namaskar (sun salutations) to welcome the day and an energising practice with focus on the mind body nature connection.
- Full OR Half-day (your choice) of guided mountain bike tour with our certified bike guides.
- After biking in the afternoon there will be a science of yoga themed discussion - includes yoga asana, pranayama (breathing exercises) and sound meditation. The vast and great practice called yoga is so much more than meditation, pranayama asana it’s an important science for humanity in todays world. If we open ourselves up to the theory and philosophy behind the practice we have this extraordinary opportunity to develop healthy mind body patterning.
- All-levels gentle yoga flow with sound bath (singing bowls). There will be a group activity followed by an evening of movement, jamming, and hanging with some great ladies!
Morning: All-levels morning yoga class
- In preparation for a day on our bikes, morning yoga practice will focus on the Earth (Prittivhi) element and our connection to.
- Morning guided mountain bike tour with our certified bike guides.
- Gentle wind down practice and short meditation.
Check out other extra pieces of information here
Your guides are professional mountain bike guides from the Revelstoke area.
Add on a massage or reiki treatment with our relaxation specialist. Please note all yoga classes are optional participation. Though we hope you’ll join us!
A non-refundable registration fee of $200 is required upon booking and full payment must be made 2 weeks prior to the course. Click here for our cancellation policy.